Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Page Zero

So I am doing this NaNoWriMo thing. I have had this Sci-Fi novel stuck in my head for over ten years and it's about time I did something about it. There is no way I can write anything serious until I get this out of the way.

I don't know if I will make it. In fact, I probably won't. 50,000 words is an awful lot to do in a month. Considering I work too much, type almost all day at my job and I have Halo 2 and EverQuest 2 coming out to vie for my time. That and I don't think I have 50,000 words of patience. Or that much to say. But we shall see.

Oh yeah, and I am doing the NaNoBlogMo thing too. I won't be publishing the whole thing, just snippets. And word to the wise of any NaNoWriMo-ers reading this -- don't use Blogger to write your novel. But by all means, put it up here.

1 Comments:

Blogger AJ said...

You're a brave man. For now, I'm sticking to short stories.

October 26, 2004 at 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home